Im really struggling to feel my self worth. There is so much I can’t do and it is really hard to feel that I have any value at all if I can’t do anything. Writing these posts feels like just whining but it helps to write down the hard parts. I know no one is reading it and that makes it feel okay to put it in words. My children and my husband love me extravagantly, more than I deserve. I love them extravagantly too. They are my very joy and meaning. But everyone else feels absolutely impossible to please. Sometimes I wonder what it is about me that people dislike so much. I feel like I am a kind person but I also have a nagging feeling that there is something I do to upset people that I don’t understand. I am somehow unloveable no matter how hard I try to be supportive and loving to everyone. Right now I feel intensely disconnected from all people except my husband and children. I am grateful for them! They matter the most and if they are all I have I am still beyond blessed!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment