Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Valentines Day

I was putting Leo to bed on Valentines Day when Esther came in and said she had to show me something. I was tired and told her she had to wait till Leo fell asleep but she was insistent. So I went with her and she brought me to the laundry room and I saw Javier standing outside in the snow with a microphone. He serenaded me for Valentine’s Day! It was so sweet and so romantic! Phoebe and Esther and I hung out the window and listened as he sang to us. My phone was dead but I hope that memory lives in my mind forever. Javier, my sweet husband. Valentines Day is so stressful with such high expectations and conflicting expectations. I’m so grateful for sweet Javi and his willingness to do something heroic for me. I love him more than I could ever explain. He is the only man in the world to me and he does so much to make my life so happy.

No comments: