I am listening to a great book right now called essentialism. At first it seemed sort of comical to me since my life had grown so small this year. What I realized though is that I am living these principles. I am pretty sure I actually already listened to this book in June so Charity from the past probably made her decisions based on this good advice even if I can’t exactly remember. What we did though is cut out all our extra commitments to make space for our big goal, another baby. Once I got pregnant and my health fell to pieces I had to cut out even more. It helps though to realize that I did this very intentionally. I wanted this baby so much and I knew he was so much more important than soccer or volunteering at the school or babysitting for other people or anything else. Pregnancy does weird things to my brain, making it foggy and depressed, etc. but I am here on purpose even if it’s hard to remember where I started. I know I will be myself again soon and I will be so grateful for all I accomplished during this time ❤️
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment