Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Leo 4 1/2

 Leo is pure sunshine! He is the happiest funniest little boy and the light of my life! He loves to say prayers and whenever he does he comes from wherever he is to hug me through the prayer.

When I bring Leo to my doctor’s appointments, every time they call someone back they call their name, “Elizabeth!” Then Leo will whisper to me, “ I know her. That’s Elizabeth” every person after he will quietly whisper their name after the nurse and look at me knowingly.

Leo already loves his little brother so much. All day long he is hugging my belly and talking about the songs he will sing to the baby and the things he will teach him. 

At the beginning of the year it was hard for Leo to go to preschool. He wanted me to stay with him every time and I did. Sometime after Christmas everything changed. He would still love for me to stay but he wants to go even when I can’t. While we drive there he will say, “this is taking so long! I’m going to miss all the fun!” He worried a lot at the beginning of the year that he hadn’t made a friend. Now he is friends with everyone at school and plays with everyone.

No comments: