Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Last Friday our ward had a Valentine's Dance. It was so much fun! Everyone dressed up in their old formals and a couple of people brought their blessed siblings and their kindly roommates to watch our kids (So NICE!) so we were able to enjoy a romantic evening of dancing which was sort of a mix between high school Prom (A photography major in our ward did take prom pictures) and an SND. Needless to say, it was good times. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, just this video of Max playing with the balloons when we brought him in for the last song...

However, as soon as I get a copy of our "Prom picture" I'll edit the post and add it.




On Saturday, our dear friends the Marshalls had the brilliant idea to trade babysitting on Valentine's Day. They went our first and Abe and Max had a smashing time! Here is a hillarious video of them having a conversation. Unfortunately as soon as i pulled out the camera, Abe decided to just be a good listener, Which is so cute too, but i wish I could have caught him talking back, oh well.




By the time Abe left, Max was all funned out. He could not even stay awake to eat his dinner. I have a video of him falling asleep right in the middle of a chew, but since I already have 2 videos in this post i thought I would just post the picture.
So, we layed him down, turned on the monitor for our friends to hear and we went out to party! Javier took me Ice skating!

At first we were both pretty wobbly. But after 15 minutes or so, we started to feel a little more comfortable and we had a super fun time!


After a couple of hours trying desperately not to fall down, we were pretty tired, but so glad to have had some time together!

All in all, I would say it was the best Valentine's Day ever! Thanks, Javi!

No comments: