i think javier had a pretty good birthday. He got to talk to his family in Ecuador which was so fun. I made him his favorite dinner, Ceviche, which he wanted to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and this super ugly cake. It tasted good though. :) I'm so grateful to have Javier in my life! He has to work so hard, but he always makes time for us too! he is such a wonderful daddy! Max loves him more than anything and so do I. We love you Javi! Thanks for being you!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
9 Free, Printable Inspirational Quotes for Kids
-
Sometimes the right words at the right moment can make a big difference for
a child — whether it’s a reminder to keep trying, be kind, stay curious, or
b...
P is for Pizza!
-
While learning about the letter “P” we decided to explore with pizza! Pizza
is an all-time favorite food for many preschoolers, and activities
involving pi...
3 comments:
Happy birthday Javier!!! I'm sure the cake was much more delicious than any of mine.
Happy Birthday Javier! Haven't met you yet but you sound cool.
Wow Char, That cake almost looks ugly enough to be one of mine! You must be losing you touch. Happy Birthday Javier!
Post a Comment