Thursday, February 26, 2009

These Days

These Days Max has two teeth...
These Days, this is how I usually find Max when I come in to get him up from his naps or in the morning...
These Days, this is Max's worst enemy! All I have to do is open the closet and he starts to wail. We are working hard to make the vacuum seem more friendly....

These Days, every time I turn my back, Max makes a beeline for the Bathroom. He is getting too fast for me...

These Days, I think to myself everyday that my baby is growing up. He seems more like a big kid every day. I don't think I'm ready, but I know that will be so fun too.

2 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

We've definitely learned to keep the bathroom door closed!
These boys are two peas in a pod. Except Abe loves our vacuum.

Diana said...

Gosh those darn vacuums are all babies worst enemies.