That I don't EVER want to get pregnant again!!!!
Poor little Max and I have had a throw up day and let it just suffice to say that it brought back many memories of about 18-9 months ago and i don't think i will ever have the courage to do that again. Does anyone know if it is possible to adopt like...ten kids? Just wondering.
Max on the other hand has really been a trooper, sweet little guy. You just can't get him down. Even when he's throwing his guts up, he's still got that sweet little smile on his face, as though to say, "Don't worry Mom, i'm okay". I love this sweet little guy!
Also, A gazillion thanks to Javier, my sweetheart who helped Max and i to survive this day. We owe you big time honey!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



4 comments:
Even though it's been a month since we were there, I wouldn't doubt that we gave that wretched sickness to you. Just be happy that you weren't pregnant on top of it!
I feel your pain!
Get better soon!
(And let me know how those 10 adopted kids work out, since no more are being added to our family by me!)
Oh, I'm sorry you're sick! That is so yucky, especially with a sick baby too. Feel better.
Oh, I'm sorry you're sick! That is so yucky, especially with a sick baby too. Feel better.
Post a Comment