Sunday, September 2, 2012

Max the artiste :)

My cute little Max loves to draw and paint. As I've been packing up our house I wanted to post some of his masterpieces on this blog:
This was the first face cute little Max ever drew. It was a teddy bear.
It was follwed shortly by this wonderful picture of our family jumping on the trampoline together.
I love this one from over a year ago of Max (purple) protecting Sammy (red) from a bunch of one eyed monsters!
All time favorite of mine! So sweet!
Here's a painting of the solar system that Max did in preschool last year. I was so impressed by all the concepts he understood like orbits and planets.
Of course most of Max's art this year has been dedicated to angry birds: His true 4-year old boy obsession!


I loved that the more of these he did the more intricate and detailed they got. This one was so amazing! I love all the expressions of the birds and the pigs space helmet and all of the asteroids all around! I thought it was pretty remarkable.
Poor little monkey hasn't done a lot of art this summer though since mommy's been laying on the couch and crouching b y the toilet most days, but we're feeling better and hopefully once we get into our new house we'll be able to pick up where we left off in May. But here's a sample of some of Max's more recent writing. I'm awfully proud of my dear little boy and I have a lot more updating to do in the next couple days hopefully!

No comments: