Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Houston!

So we've been planning to go to Houston and check it out forever but once we decided to move it became this weekend or...never, so we went! I got a beautiful hotel for dirt cheap on priceline and we had so much fun! The night we got there we took a long walk downtown which was all of our most favorite part in true Bucheli style :)

 And then we ate dinner at this beautiful restaurant in the downtown aquarium. It was so fun to eat with all the gorgeous fishies all around. We didn't realize it was a pretty nice restaurant so we felt a little under dressed, especially now looking at these pictures where I look like a crazy person, but oh well, it was so fun!


 Then on Saturday we went to NASA! It was so much fun!
 The real mission control center!
 Some awesome rockets
 The gangplank the astronauts walk on to get onto their spaceship.

 The boys checking out a blaster
 The boys climbing up a bigger blaster.
 The boys breaking the rules and trying to touch the rocket.


 Moon Rocks
 Max touching a piece of Mars
 Spaceship

It was so fun! We are crazy because there were a million things we should have done instead of go to Houston, but I'm so glad we did it anyway. We will always have the memories! These weekend getaways are my very favorite!

2 comments:

Natalie Hansen said...

That looks so fun! I'm glad you got to go before you come! We can't wait!

Diana said...

I'm so out of the loop but i am trying to get caught up on everyones lives & blogs. Looks like you guys are doing so good. Holy cow, Your boys are so big.