Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Emily!

My dear dear friend Emily Larsen was amazingly called to serve her mission in the area where we live and the most amazing part was that her first area was our ward and we moved here the same week that was her first week! It was awesome to get to see her all the time during the 6 months or so that she served in Round Rock and it was doubly awesome when she came back to visit her mission and attend one of her converts temple sealings and she got to stay with us! She is so my hero and it was a blast to have her at our house!!

 We got to see our sweet friends the Bushes that I haven't seen for a half a year and that was awesome!
 Driving out to their house in Manor we passed this water tower that says, "Manville" which I thought was funny.


 And Emily took this picture of my family at the temple which I just adore!
I'm glad I have such a sweet friend!!!

No comments: