Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh Rueben!

 SO we got to watch another friend's dog about a month ago. His name is Rueben and I loved him a whole lot! One member of our family called him a horse (and it wasn't one of the kids ;) but seriously, even though he is enormous he is such a good Dog!
 We had him for a week and he did everything I told him to right away and never once got grouchy with the kids even when Sammy just wanted to lay on him and pull his tail.
 The boys were in dog dog heaven all week!
 The day he had to go home, I cried. Oh, I want my own nice horse!
 luckily we have a lot of other things to do with our time when there are no dogs at home.

 Max is a playdough chef sometimes.


 He's even got a willing customer :)

1 comment:

HeatherandTanner said...

I love that chef outfit! So cute!