Today, I think every other word out of Sammy's mouth was, "dyou, dee dat?" translation: Did you see that? Hillarious because he is always jumping off things and falling off things and he just wants me to see how tough he is :)
On another funny note have you read Skippyjonjones? You should. It is maybe my favorite children;s book. So funny. Max is always saying, "Yes-indeed-o" Whenever I ask him to do something in such a sweet little sing song voice. And so of course so does Sammy although his version is more like "deed-deed-o".
And for posterity sake (adult Max, if you are reading this, give your kids a break) I will share that today Max made it rain in our kitchen. He sprayed our sink faucet all over the ceiling. There was an inch of water all over the floor (I totally had to move the fridge and oven to dry it) and everything on the counters was soaked and ruined. We lost some good artwork (don't worry, I'll just get Sammy to make me more), and Javier had to stand on the counter to dry the drips from the ceiling itself. Worst part: As I was cleaning it up, our friends arrived for a playdate so I didn't get a chance to really talk to Max about how bad that was soo.....30 minutes later Max and his friend did the same thing in our upstairs bathroom. All things considered I think I am getting used to this mom stuff. I was really hardly phased although I did make it a priority to pull Max aside and show him what happens to paper when it gets wet and explain that our house will do the same thing so I know he really understands the principle now :)
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment