Max is so fun! He's been learning about our family rules of conduct lately, so when we're watching a movie and somebody is drinking coffee he'll chime in with, "We don't drink coffee do we Mommy." Especially if anyone says "Stupid" Max will immediately get a very serious face and say, "they should not say that word." Once he was so cute he said, "I wish that no body would say that word, not people in real life or people in movies. that is not a nice word!" Well yesterday he was telling me kind of a list, "We don't drink alcohol and we don't smoke, and we don't say bad words." then he paused a minute and said, "well sometimes you do...and sometimes Daddy does." So I think I have said a total of one accidental swear word in my entire life so this threw me off my guard a little, so just think how funny it was when I realized he was talking about "Stupid". Its good we have Max to keep us on the up and up. I guess I better watch my language a little more so he won't think I'm a swearer :)
And here's one for Sammy. Sammy has been cracking us up this week. He is talking about twice as much all of the sudden for some reason. A lot of it I can't understand, but some of it I can. He's always saying "MOMMY!!!!MOMMY!!!!!!MOMMY!!!!!!" and I will be saying, "yes sammy? yes Sammy? yes Sammy?" The when he finally realizes that he has my attention he will just start talkuing for like a full minute like he is telling me the most detailed story. I just love it! So fun!
Well the other night I was putting Sammy to bed and I was telling him the nativity story it went something like this:
Me: A long time ago there was a man named Joseph and a woman named Mary and she had a baby in her tummy
Sammy: Beebee?
Me:yes a baby! They came to Bethlehem and there was no room for them at the inn so they had to sleep in a stable with all the animals.
Sammy: Ammals?
Me: Yeah Animals. And there in the stable the baby was born with all the animals around
Sammy: Beebee, Ammals?
Me: And the baby was Jesus
Sammy: beebee, Jesus, ammals
Me: And Jesus was born in that very humble place with animals all around
Sammy: Jesus, Ammals. Jesus!
It was so sweet, I jut wanted to wrap that moment up and keep it forever. What a sweet little boy!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



1 comment:
I've finally looked at your blog, and you have added so many new fun things. I really need to update mine too. Max and Sammy are just so cute, and I love hearing all their stories. I hope you have fun with your new calling.
Post a Comment