Saturday, June 1, 2013

Phoebe Loo Who

Phoebe is getting so big and cute!
 She is even adorable when she cries. I probably shouldn't have taken this picture, but she was just so cute with her pouty little lip.
 Phoebe has a sweet personality. I think she seems mellower than my boys (of course she is only 4 months, there is still lots of time for her to get crazy) But so far she is such an easy baby! She sleeps all night long, she hardly cries. She is usually very content just to sit on my hip all day and observe the world.


  She's a cute little smiler and laugher these days. She loves it when we play with her feet. running games and foot clapping games are so funny!
 She's a little beauty! I just can't get enough of those cute little leg rolls.


 I love it that Phoebe loves to snuggle! Whenever I hold her she will always nuzzle into me and get a great fist-full of my hair so she can hold on tight. And she wraps her little hand around my arm like she's hugging me. Sweet baby girl! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Shanon said...

It makes me so sad that you moved before I got a chance to hold and cuddle her! So unfair! She sure is a cutie pie!