Poor Max, Sammy, and poor Phoebe. Adorable things are said everyday that I no longer have the mental wherewithal to remember. Sorry Kids, just know you were adorable even if Mommy couldn't get it all down on paper before it flew out of my head.
Sammy was driving with my sister talking about something that she couldnt understand so she just said, "Mmm." Sammy got upset and said, "No, not Mmmm. I am not delicious."
we had a family reunion recently. Max has been praying, "Please bless my Mommy and Daddy, and my cousins, and my next cousins, and EVERYONE in the WORLD!"
 |
| Awfully fun to get together with the family! I loved hearing all the old talents and also all the new kiddos! We have got the most talented family ever! Its crazy! This was one of my favorite moments of the reunion. Heather and Hillary sounded so beautiful together and it was so cute to see Dadu sitting there enjoying listening to them so much. |
 |
| Phoebe talking and cooing with Dadu. He just adores her! What a lucky little baby! I think the feeling is mutual :) |
Max is always saying "SWEET!" about stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment