Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shenanigans

 My boys are good at shenanigans! They are both at such cute and CRAZY ages right now they are keeping me running 100 percent of the time, but they are also having so much fun together! Here are some of the funny things they are doing right now. Max LOVES when the missionaries come over for dinner. The other night the missionaries came over for dinner and Max was trying to get their attention saying, "hey you guys! Hey, Hey!" they were talking but when they finished they looked over at him and what he wanted to say was, "When I grow up I am going to be a missionary too!!" He was so excited to tell them!
 Sammy has officially reached destructo age. He is so fearless. He's always trying to climb up on the table. The funny thing is that he is super obedient so he will climb up on the table but If I tell him, "Sammy, no no." He will get back down. Then he will get back up. And when I say it again he will get back down and up and down and up and down a million times. So cute! He even obeys Max when he tells him to get down!
 Max and Sammy have been playing together so well lately! They seriously spend the ENTIRE day chasing eachother around the house and laughing hysterically while they tackle eachother. They are both really good at sharing with eachother which makes me happy.
 Sammy was trying to get up on the table but all the chairs were pushed in so he just snaked around on the chairs. He got half way around the table before getting stuck.
 Sammy likes TV now. He will lay back on a pillow on the couch when we turn it on and watch. But what he loves the best is the remote. I think he loves the power of being able to control it, and he is so funny because if he gets the remote in his hands he will immediately start running away because he knows someone will try to get it from him. Its so cute because its like a grab and run! I love the way Sammy is always so proud of himself right now. He will climb up on something, or stack something or put something away and just turn to me grinning from ear to ear like, "Look what I did!! Aren't you proud!" And I am!
 One day they got into the Tang mix together. What a cute mess! Orange carpet is cool right? They love taking their bath together. I love it that when its time to get out and I take Sammy first, Max will grab onto him and say, "No Sammy wants to stay! I need him! That's MY brother!"
 Joy is listening to Baby piano songs! I love it!

 Sammy has been blowing his nose all the time lately. He will go into the bathroom and rip off a piece of toilet paper about the size of a dime and blow his nose. So funny!
 He's such a big boy! He stacks blocks now! Which just seems like such a sign of being a big kid. He also does puzzles and dances like all day. If he just hears the smallest song he is dancing like crazy!

In other funny news Max has been telling me several times every day, "You're Gorgeous!" then when I tell him thank you and that he is handsome he says, "No, I'm Gorgeous!" Such a sweet silly!

2 comments:

Natalie Hansen said...

So fun! Isn't it fun to see how good friends they are becoming? I love that last picture too. Nothing like sleeping kids. :)

HeatherandTanner said...

They are so adorable!!!