SO we've been painting...Its a LOT of work!! I don't know if my entire body has ever hurt so much actually. Probably, but nothing comes to mind. But our garage looks pretty awesome now. Max and I started this project one day during Sammy's nap and we had so much fun! Max LOVED painting the walls! He loves everything having to do with building and home improvement which is pretty fun for me!
And Max's room is now finally a fun child friendly space. It only took us a year!I know its bright (although it definitely looks a lot brighter in this picture than it does in real life). Picking paint colors is hard! But I like it this way. It makes me feel so happy every time I go in there! And we have been reading so much more since we finished it too, which is an added bonus. Funny Max has been going to sleep cuddling a few favorite books every night.
I sure love that boy!



2 comments:
That looks awesome! I wish I had your energy and motivation to get those projects done!
That is such a cute room! Not too bright at all :)
Post a Comment