Max Likes: playing with friends.
We have had such a busy few weeks and there have been kids over at our house almost every day of it, either because I am having a meeting with their mom, or I'm babysitting, or because of a play date. So this morning Max asked me, "When will my friends come to play?" like its just a matter of course that at some point children will come to entertain him. I guess I'll have to go make some play dates...
Sammy Likes: Max
Thats about it. Well maybe I'm his friend too, but seriously, this boy worships his big brother! He crawls around after him all day yelling and laughing and lately Sammy will crawl right into and Over Max to wrestle with him. It is FUNNY! Max Learned: That if you spit all during a haircut, you end up with a beard.
Sammy Learned: that if he cries in his high chair, his big brother will bring him a toy :)
Max wants: to be Bob the Builder (He did that himself!)
And he also kind of wants to be scoop. I don't know if you moms out there have seen the Bob the Builder where scoop keep saying that he does all the big jobs around here? But Max has latched onto that phrase and he like to carry around this little spoon and pick up one tiny thing at a time saying, "This is a really big job! And I do all the Big jobs around Here!" I'm just glad he's helping :)
Sammy Wants: me to stop trying to feed him dinner so he can just go to sleep! But what he really wants right now is to walk! He is trying so hard and has started taking maybe 2 steps at a time. As much as I know him learning to walk will make my life harder, I can't help but get caught up in the excitement of it all! He is so cute and determined! Its fun to see him grow up.
And lastly a funny story: It snowed here last Thursday! Is that amazing? I totally never expected to see snow in our yard!
Well Max was horribly sick with a 102 fever and an awful cough that had him up all night getting breathing treatments, but he was really excited to wake up and find snow. Insisting that he wasn't too sick to play in the snow he went and got his shoes on. Oh, mu cute little sweetie! Can't you just imagine me letting my poor sick wheezing boy go out to frolic in the snow in his underpants and sandals. How about if we watch Bob the Builder instead? Luckily he is easily distracted.
And I painted my table. Just in case anyone wants to see it, here it is:
So my next move, will be painting that hutch and then maybe I'll paint the walls yellow. I don't know, I'll probably take my time. The table and chairs was actually a massive project and as much as I enjoyed it, I' need a break now. But I Loooooooove them! With all the ugly scratches and dents and discolorations sanded down and covered, it looks brand new. And all for the price of paint.


7 comments:
Your kids are so cute! So Max is potty trained now? Awesome! That's so fun that Sammy just loves him. Your table and chairs look awesome too! What a big undertaking! I need to get your tips on painting. My last project didn't turn out quite like I thought it would. Not terrible, but not great. Luckily it was just Addie's bed so nobody sees it too well!
Max sounds like such a trooper with getting sick. I'm glad he's doing better and you have the stuff you need at home to give him.
I love that table!
Your kids are adorable! Especially Max with his "going to play in the snow" outfit!
I love that you open up your home to everyone, including all of us from Primary. Your boys look alot more grown up in the pictures. Maybe it's the haircut but I thought they looked quite a bit older.
Awesome catch up!! Love seeing that table- that had to of been quite the project. Good job!!
And your boys are so sweet!
Um I love everything about you and your little family, keep up the postings for my viewing pleasure :)
Okay that was: HILARIOUS, and so sad, and awesome.
Max is way too cute and Sammy looks JUST LIKE YOU. And your table looks amazing. I'm still working on the dresser-- it has been the project from... you know.
I need to call you!
Post a Comment