Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What we've been doing since we got back

 It was really nice of Texas to welcome us home with 70 degree weather! Nothing like a trip to Boise to remind me that 70 degree is awfully nice!




 These boys have been playing together so sweetly these last couple weeks. Max woke up this morning and came down stairs. He didn't say a word to me but the second he saw Sammy he yelled out, "Sammy and rushe dover to give him a hug. Then he's been feeding him cheerios while I make this post and singing him songs. Cute cute!
 Max has missed his cousins something fierce! Every time we go for a walk, he gets all excited at every house and says, "Mommy thats ma cousins house!!!!" And he thinks he sees his cousins everywhere, like at the store and stake firesides and church. He is always so sad to find out its not them. But he is lucky to have some really good friends! Little Tony and Sofia are about the same age as Max and they have so much fun together laughing at nonsense word and getting muddy outside!
And Zach and Natalie told us about this show on play instantly on netflix called Physch which is hillarious so we have been watching a lot of it since we got back. Max LOOOVES to dance to the theme song! He gets so excited! Whenever the song comes on all 4 of us get up and dance like crazy for 30 seconds! Even Sammy loves it! Here is a video of just Max:

 Sammy learned how to climb the stairs. NOOOOOOOO!!!
And Yesterday I looked over and he was holding the back of this car and walking all around the kitchen like it was nothing new, just as confident as he could be.
 And the other things which has welcomed me back into my life and given me something to be excited about is this kitchen full of old stratched up oak furniture that I have begun slowly to paint. It is nice to have a project to be excited about. Maybe in a few months I'll have a lovely "after" picture to share.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I love max singing "I know you know" over and over again. Good luck with your painting projects.

Natalie Hansen said...

So fun! I looove the video with Max dancing and singing. So cute! And those trees your mom painted are beautiful!! So Addie talks about you guys all the time. She talks about ALL of you. Charity, Javier, Max, and Sammy. We'll be out and she'll see someone and point and say, Max! Or Sammy! Or in church on Sunday she pointed to someone sitting in front of us and said, Charity! We miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Quinn and I LOVED the PSYCH theme song dancing. So cute. We love that show too.

David has been asking when Max is coming again. I think they really hit it off this time.

I can't wait for The Coast!

Andrew and Ariel said...

The park in 70 degrees does sound mighty nice!