Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Texas wildlife

We love living in Texas! We have a wild bunny that lives in our weedy back yeard. Its a little hard to see. look hard right in the middle of the picture.
We also had an infestation of these crazy 2 inch long bees that dig nests in the ground. Doesn't it just sound like something out of a horror movie. But actually they don't sting supposedly. And apparently we were really lucky to get them because they are almost extinct and really cool to see. Its right in the middle of the picture also.

3 comments:

Natalie Hansen said...

Ooooh! I do not envy you the bees! But what luck have you since they're almost extinct! Makes me jealous! j/k. I do like the bunny though!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Abe and I just had so much fun looking at your recent posts! Abe just ran to get his box to hop inside like Max did. When can we vid chat again?

Ashley Dudley said...

CHARITY! Oh your whole family is just so dang cute! I read through some of y6our blog and am so happy I found you! If you ever move back to Utah we HAVE to get together! Your story and pictures about delivering Sam melted my heart, I can't wait to have one too! You guys seem to be doing great, please call me anytime!