Max learned his first trick: Folding his arms! He has learned tricks before but after a day or maybe 2 he has totally lost interest and refused to do them ever again. This one finally stuck. He is also pointing to his eye now, although sometimes he gets it mixed up with his nose. Javier is speaking to him in Spanish. He just says, "we're going to pray. Fold your arms"
Max has been doing sit-ups for the last couple of months every single day. I think throughout the course of the day he must do at least 100 every day. Our friends teased us that he'll have a 6-pack by the time he's 2. His favirite time to do his excersises is when I am changing his diaper. Which is good. He squirms less. In this one Javier says, "Okay, its time to do your excersises."



3 comments:
Oh, cute boy! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
He's hilarious! I love his sit ups and flexing his muscles! He's so young to do that, he'll probably be a famous body builder. Wouldn't you like that! :)
He is so cute! Such a little boy! I'm so glad that you guys are back to normal life! Welcome back! I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun time this summer but I bet it feels nice to have your own place again :)
Post a Comment