Thank you so much dear friends and family for all the phone calls, and comments, and prayers! you have no idea how much that lifted our discouraged spirits! It was so nice to know that you were all thinking about us and your conversations were soooooo wonderful afetr being stuck inside for two weeks with no one to talk to since Javier couldn't talk and breathe at the same time for a while. Javier is so much better now. Today is the last day for him to take his independent study final and he has been able to be up studying for it and walking around without going into a coughing fit, so I am so glrateful, I think he will get through it just fine, which was my biggest worry all week!
I have been thinking that maybe him being so sick has turned out to be the biggest blessing in disguise because with his normal crazy school schedule he never would have been able to spend so much time studying for this super crucial test, so there you go! I guess I should just always know that the Lord is taking such good care of us, and never complain!
I love you all, all to crazy! Thanks for being such great family and friends!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you're all doing much better! Good luck Javier with your test and studies!
I just saw that another Natalie and Zach are on your list. So funny!
Post a Comment