So Max has started this horrible new thing a month or so ago where he likes to shove both of his hands down his throat at make himself gag. He has only made himself throw up a few times but that is just because I frek out so much every time that I stop him in time. The main problem is that he thinks it is so funny. I can't even get mad enough at him that he doesn't laugh every time he does it. I try to say NO firmly and loud, but he just thnks that is funny too. Does anyone have any ideas? Do I have a tiny bullemic on my hands?
Max has been so fun latrely, but so wild in general. I guess I am finally seeing what it is like to raise a boy. Today he put his litt;le car on our sofa so that he could ride it as he crashed unto the floor! I swear hes crazy! I love it/am going crazy trying to keep him from killing himself.
On more of an update note, we were all dealthy ill this week. We seem to be much better today thpough not 100 percent yet. Max especially made me very nervous. He had 2 very scary asthma atacks on TUesday where he literally could NOT breathe! I was scared to death. I took him to the health center and he had to take a steroid (on top of the normal steroids that he has to inhale every day). I am scared about this asthma stuff. I think I am going to start just staying in my apartment all the time to keep us from getting sick. I was so scared on Tuesday that he was going to die. All that was brought on by just a clear runny nose. That was all the sickness he had. (Later Javier and I got a bad fever and throw up and all that fun stuff, but all Max had was a clear runny nose). So, if you dont see me until May, now you know why!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



2 comments:
I'm so sorry Charity! That is so scary! I know Zach had asthma as a child, did you too? Sometimes Addie has a hard time breathing, but nothing like what Max is going through! Take care! We'll pray for you!
Good grief Char. Max's asthma sounds really scary. You did right to get him to the health center. Did you talk to them about seeing a specialist?
Post a Comment