Saturday, April 18, 2009

So much to say, so little time

I feel crazy for blogging right now since there are a lot of other things that I should be doing. But I just realized that we wont have internet pretty much this whole summer and there are some things I wanted to write down.

First of all, I love watching Max make so many discoveries. The other day he came into the bathroom and pushed the door really hard. He pushed it so hard that it hit the wall and bounced back. He gave it kind of a funny look and then did it again. After it had bounced back several times he crawled around to look around the door to see who was pushing it back. So Cute!!

here is a video of Max talking during his mama phase. for a couple weeks he just said mama all day long. now he says lots of jibberish, but I loved this. In this video you can also see his high voice and his whisper. Pretty good, huh.


Max just learned how to flush the toilet. I sense that our lives will never be the same again.

The other thing Max does all day long now adays is making kissy noises, or fishy faces depending on how you look at it. I love it!

This picture speaks for itself.


Here Max was playng a duet on the piano with his pretty little cousin Addy.

And here Max and his best friend Abe were exploring our living room.And last but not least is a picture from my favorite family home evening ever. Javier suggested we play "crawl tag". It was a SUPER Blast!

1 comment:

Andrew and Ariel said...

That's a great picture of those two best friends! Abe's sure glad to have Max around! He'll miss him all summer!