Hey Char, You have done a heck of a lot of blogging this week. I just caught up. I was seriously impressed with your clean apartment (especially since I know cleanliness doesn't run in Hansen genes) and I am also impressed that Max is catching balls (though I couldn't watch them on our dinosaur computer... new one comes tomorrow, can't wait)
That's pretty sweet! Max is going to be a lady's man. Of course, Javier is probably more interested in him learning how to kick the ball than catch the ball.
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
9 Free, Printable Inspirational Quotes for Kids
-
Sometimes the right words at the right moment can make a big difference for
a child — whether it’s a reminder to keep trying, be kind, stay curious, or
b...
P is for Pizza!
-
While learning about the letter “P” we decided to explore with pizza! Pizza
is an all-time favorite food for many preschoolers, and activities
involving pi...
3 comments:
You're right! that kids does have skills. It's so fun to see them do new things.
Hey Char,
You have done a heck of a lot of blogging this week. I just caught up. I was seriously impressed with your clean apartment (especially since I know cleanliness doesn't run in Hansen genes) and I am also impressed that Max is catching balls (though I couldn't watch them on our dinosaur computer... new one comes tomorrow, can't wait)
That's pretty sweet! Max is going to be a lady's man. Of course, Javier is probably more interested in him learning how to kick the ball than catch the ball.
Post a Comment