Friday, January 23, 2009

Di's tag

This will be a day of many posts. I have a lot of new pictures, and a lot on my mind. To start with, here are some impresive and not-so-impressive pictures of our apartment:

Laundry room: Actually we don't have a laudry room, but our shower doubles as a dryer in between wash days when Max has "blown out" of his clothes.
My kitchen sink: I just did the dishes. My order of opperations when Max goes down for his nap is, dishes, then blogging.
My closet: This is one of the not-so-impressive ones. Notice the huge package of toilet paper (we bought that at the beginning of fall semester and it is only half gone. Best 11 dollars i ever spent). Also I will blame all the clothes one the hope chest on Javier. I just keep forgetting to ask him if they are dirty or clean.
My bathroom: Pretty good-mostly because my sister's family was here yesterday so I cleaned everything visible so we could show off our apartment. Although you may be interested to know that the book on the toilet is, "I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you" which is actually one of my new favorotes, It was pretty fun.
Self protrait: I think this is a pretty weird picture.What Max is doing while I am snapping all these pictures: I think i definitely should not have risked waking him up to get this picture, but I guess all's well that ends well.And my favorite room: It does not actually look very impressive right now because everything is pushed aside to make room for Max's toys which are strewn about the room, but it is usually cute. Actually i kind of like it this way too. It's more fun.

Thanks Di. That was pretty fun. It's good to show both sides.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for doing the tag, it was fun to read. Plus your photos are awesome!