Friday, December 5, 2008

Ten things I am desperately grateful for:

1. A Father in Heaven who loves me and who cares enough about me to hear and answer my prayers
2. Jesus Christ who makes it possible for me to live with him and Father again

3. The Holy Ghost who helps me to know these things
4. A Wonderful husband who is my BEST friend in the world
5. A darling baby who brings so much sunshine into my life, every minute
6. My sweet family who are the most fun and best people I have ever met
7. Javier's sweet family who are nice to me even though I pretty much stole their son
8. Three little rooms which are our space in the world which are always warm, even when it is freezing outside
9. Always having a full tummy, and always knowing that Max has a full tummy.
10. The way life keeps getting better and better

No comments: