The first night we got there immediately my 6 year old niece, Olivia asked if she could hold Max and she did a super job! She is going to be a GREAT big sister to her little brother that is coming soon. Then my four and three and two year old nieces and nephew, James, Ellie, Laura, and Bailey gathered around Max and adored every little thing he did. Max loved it. After a few minutes he started giving them all big slobber kisses and those cute kids even thought that was cute! Max has the BEST cousins ever! Max was also very interested in Davy (my one year old nephew) but I think Davy pretty much considered him too little to play with.
We had a delicious Thanksgiving (as always), we played a ton of games, saw some awesome movies and loved being near the fam. One of my favorite things we did was go the temple (thank you Mom and Dad for watching Max). It was the first time Javier and I have been to the temple together since Max was born, so that was awesome.
While we were there Max also learned the cutest new trick. He learned to nod his head. It took so much concentrated effort and he was doing it constantly. It was so darling. I was a little sad when as soon as we got home he learned to army crawl for real, and he decided that was more fun than head nodding. Alas, I should have gotten it on tape while I had the chance. But here is a video of him army crawling, it is also pretty impressive. I especially like the snide little look he gives me in the middle:
So, it was pretty much an awesome holiday! I just wanted to say that I have the best parents in the whole world. I never seem to be able to say that, but it is really true. I hope you guys know how much we love you!



1 comment:
I agree, your parents are freakin' AWESOME!! I always secreatly wished they were my parents too.
Post a Comment