We saw this on our friends the Farsworth's blog, so I am going to copy them. Here are some things you may or may not know about Javier.
5 Things Javier loves:
1) Playing with Max
2)Dragon Ball Z
3) Checking the Wall Street Journal website EVERY DAY (and commenting on the funny pictures of stock brokers)
4) Playing games (especially money games)
5) Toys! Whenever we go to my neices and nephews house Javier can always be found having a sword fight with my nephew and raving about how cool all of his toys are
5 Things on Javier's to-do list
1) Start a Business
2) See New York City
3) Write me a love song
4) Teach Max how to play soccer
5) Learn Italian, Potuguese, and French
Javier's 5 favorite foods
1) Shrimp Ceviche
2) Rice
3) Pizza
4) Root Beer
5) Top Ramen (Javier basically loves all food. I used to think I was a really good cook because every day at Dinner Javier would say, "MMmmm this is soooo delicoius. you should make this every day, it is my favorite food!" until one day I heard him say the same thing about top Ramen. Then I understood, its not that i'm a great cook, he is just easy to please.)
5 things about Javier that you may not know:
1) He actually loves Finance more than accounting
2) He LOVES cartoons. Whenever we turn on the TV, the first thing he finds some Marvel Comics/DC/anime cartoon and he gets really excited about it.
3) Javier is obsessed with spelling and grammer and every time he reads my blog he edits the spelling and grammer.
4) Javier actually really does brush his teeth after every time he eats
5) Javier probably checks his email 50 times a day.
5 things that make Javier special:
1) He has Super human hearing.
2) I know Max loves me too, but if I am really honest, he loves playing with Javier the most. Whenever Javier is home Max doesn't want to eat, play, sleep, or look at anything, he just wants to laugh with hisDaddy.
3) Javier is absolutely the most goal driven person you can imagine, and as a result he does a TON with his time
4) Javier is really humble. The evidence: He was willing to let his 20-year old wife teach him how to drive.
5) I love him like crazy because he's the best husband in the Whole World annd he is always sweet to me and listens to what I have to say and does what i ask him to do. He is my super Hero.
Roll A Story: Halloween Edition
-
We have a fun Halloween roll a story printable! Kids of all ages will have
so much fun making their…
The post Roll A Story: Halloween Edition appeared fi...
3 days ago



3 comments:
That's a great idea! I'm going to do that!!
Sounds like you got a keeper! I do too!
That was so funny about the top ramen. I can hear his voice saying that.
I actually love ramen as well, but I don't even cook it.
Thanks for the invitation to your blog! Its so nice to see you guys again! I will be keeping up on your blog and trying to comment all the time (I'm a believer that people should comment more since it is positive reinforcement to continue posting).
Javier is amazing. You are both amazing. See you around!
Post a Comment