Thursday, April 13, 2023

Christ the Redeemer

 We have Carolina, Carlin, Amy, Jaime, Joshua, and Jessita visiting and it has been wonderful. They came for Jaimitos wedding last week and we had a wonderful time seeing their love. It made me feel so grateful for Javier and remember all the miracles which have brought us to this place where we love each other so much. Last week in Utah I had a moment on my own sitting in front of a small Christus in the conference center. My eyes filled with tears as I felt his love for me and recognized how he suffered all the pain of the world so that he could know our pain and help us to carry it. His arms are stretched out to us. I love him dearly and I’m so grateful for his love and patience with me as I learn these lessons again.

No comments: