Monday, June 1, 2015

Disneyland!

When I was in the throws of pregnant misery I started planning a trip to Disneyland to convince myself that it would end and we would have happy times again. SO at about 19 weeks we up and drove to LA and had so so so much fun all along the way. We stopped in Provo and had a fun evening and church morning with beautiful sweet Maddie and Sophie. Sammy drew this sweet picture of himself holding both of their hands :)

I bought each of the kids their own suitcase for this trip and that was both cute and incredibly practical.




We had so so so much fun! Looking at these pictures, I wish we could go back tomorrow :) The boys were so fun about everything! Their favorite ride was star tours and they went on it like 5 times. Max lost his brand new R2D2 mickey mouse hat on it our last night and miraculously we found it after looking all over in the lost and found. It was such a great note to end the trip on.
I couldn't go on lots of the rides because I was pregnant which made me feel just a little jealous
but not too bad because Phoebe couldn't go on lots of rides either so we hung out together and saw all the princesses and looked at all the little shops and parades. Phoebe loves Princesses so much. I love it that she calls Sleeping Beauty, "lilly bee".





ANd Belle "Kinka belle" I think she got her mixed up with Tinker Bell.










Half way through our trip we took a day off and went to the beach. We rode this surrey which was fun but also so exhausting :) Burroed the kids in the sand and found Ice cream. Then we went up to a different beach and played all day on this playground. This was a wonderful day!














Sammy had his birthday in Disneyland. We bought him fun hats and shields and a sword and this sort of disappointing cake but I think he loved it which was all that mattered :)







Sammy and Phoebe loved to hold hands in the lines. Little cuties!


















I think I might have gotten even more enjoyment out of seeing my kids in these cute hats than they did which was a lot. These pictures make me so happy :)

It was hard to be pregnant in Disneyland. I got so tired and had some contractions. I don't think I could have done it even a week later.













My goodness, I am so glad we planned that trip! It was a little expensive, but the kids really did have so much fun and we did too. We were exhausted by the time the trip was over, but I hope we get to do it again :)

No comments: