Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring: finally feeling so much better :)

At the zoo.


We took a long walk one beautiful Saturday to the park and lunch across the street. The kids are so cute and they have so much endless energy!



As soon as I started feeling better it was time to make good on my promise to my kids that we would have all their boy cousins over for a sleepover. It was so so so much fun! When they got here, we let them play on the trampoline for about an hour. All we heard was lots of laughing.

Then we set up sleeping bags, passed out the popcorn and let them choose a movie. I think they picked lego movie. Still being the pregnant lady that I am I could not stay awake and fell asleep while they were only half way through. Javier said he came to check on them at midnight and James and David were asleep but Sammy Miles and Alex were playing ninja in the kitchen so he had to lay down the law. Im not sure what Max was doing...
Next morning I made a mountain of pancakes and bacon, passed out the syrup and whip cream and listened to the crazies talk and eat while I flipped pancakes. Of all things they decided to play truth or dare which was hilarious. Almost all of them chose dare and I was glad I was in the kitchen because everybody's first idea for a dare was to squirt whip cream on Phoebes head or your head and I was able to veto those. Max did kiss the inside of our garbage can :) But James chose truth and David asked him if he was in love with anybody, "Like is there anybody you want to marry?" to which James replied yes and all the boys started giggling and asking who it was but James wouldn't say. the whole thing was so funny! James is at just the right age for that sort of thing so it was mainly the little boys interest that just cracked me up! Then they all gathered around James' iPod touch for 20 minutes or so till their parents came. So Much Fun!!!
Phoebe loves to help me cook or do any housework really. Whenever something spills on the floor she immediately gets to work singing "Everybody clean up clean up tall tall tall" its to the tune of once there was a snowman :)
Phiebe and Sammy loved the Easter decorations this year. Phoebe would just stand on a stool by the piano and look at them and say, "Awww bunny cute!!"









Dancing princess mommy :) Phoebe wants to dance all the time. Whenever she hears music she will grab usually me or Sammy by the hand and say "Dance! Dance!"Sweet little Sammy spends a lot of time dancing with his little sister. She s going to miss him so much next year.
Max and Sammy both love to draw. They have been drawing animals out of a learn to draw book. I am always so impressed with their focus when they get into a project they are excited about!

Max has started soccer. He is on a great team with two really fantastic coaches. I'm so happy for him. Last week at the game he called across the field to me, "Mom!!! WE have gatorade!!!"


No comments: