Friday, January 31, 2014

Girls Trip to San Diego

While we were gone the boys had a blast! They went to 2 basketball games and partied hard the whole 4 days. I missed all  my boys so much!!!

Pictures from Coronado.





This was a beautiful day for me. It was Phoebe's first mobile visit to the beach and she loved it so much! She crawled all over the sand and I held her hands to she could walk in the surf. Every time the water touched her she laughed and laughed and every time I tried to take her back to where everyone was sitting she just crawled right back to the water. It was one of the beautiful moments in time that I know will always stay in my mind with nothing but the wind and her sweet laughter roaring in my ears and the sun shining all around. It was perfect!

We went lunch at the american girl store and it was just adorable! So fun for the little girls and the grown up girls!



Phoebe even got a little early birthday cake.

We did some shopping all together which was so fun!




Bailey especially and all the cute nieces were so cute with Phoebe! She carried her around and played with her and was just generally adorable!

old town San Diego.


No comments: