Monday, December 30, 2013

overdue update

 sandwich gun.
 My mom lent us her game of lego star wars in November. Every morning while we had it the boys woke up early and snuck downstairs to play until we woke up.

 Phoebe's hair has gotten long enough for a tiny pony tail. The young women say she looks like a unicorn which makes me laugh.
 Sweet Phoebe takes 90 percent of her naps in the car like this. I guess that is just life when you've got middle of the day pickups and a baby :) She's a champ though! I can leave the door to the car and the door to the house open when we get home and she will still sleep for 3 hours.
 Sammy is such a funny little boy! He is so determined about everything. He loves to use Phoebe's binkies. When he gets mad he hates me and everything, but then when he is happy he is the most tender sweet child I have ever seen, last night I won settlers of catan at my parents house and Sammy cheered for me so sweetly, "My Mommy won! My Mommy won!!!!" And Sunday at church he just snuggled on my lap all through sacrament meeting. The little sweetheart just melts my heart!
 Max and Sammy are such sweet protective big brothers! They love to carry Phoebe around and protect her from the stairs and choke-able things.
 Phoebe was a ballerina at the ward halloween party. Max was a ninja but he had already taken his costume off in this picture and Sammy was Buz lightyear. They were so proud of their face paint.

 Some of Max's masterpieces. This one was about Javier getting stuck in a sinking boat with alligators and volcanoes.

 This was Sammy's masterpiece. Since then he has all the sudden started drawing pictures of himself. I need to post some of those! This was during his "red" Phase. hahaha. The boy LOVES red!
 On Mustache Monday at Pioneer, Max flat out refused to wear a mustache, but Sammy enjoyed it!
 We took a trip to Leavenworth Washington in November when Max was out of school. We had a lot of fun just bumming around for a few days. It was sure pretty! The best part was playing uno in our hotel room at night and the boys having so much fun!









 Then we went for a speedy trip to Seattle literally for one day. It was quick but it was fun! China town was pretty much the best part. Next time I go to Seattle I want to do a little research on what to do there.










 The boys LOVE playing Uno! One day Max was asking me all morning to play with him and I was busy doing things so after a while I finally sat down to plat with them. Once we got playing I noticed that Max had dealt himself all wild cards. funny little monkey!
 This is Max's favorite thing at just kidn around. Whenever we go there he just hugs it the whole time :) He is such a cutie!
 And Sammy always wears this funny hat! How funny the way they make rituals!
 Max and Sammy watched home Alone this year and they LOVED it!! They kept laughing hysterically and insisting that I come and watch the funny parts. It was so cute!! The next day Sammy was telling everyone, "Keep the change you fluffy animal!"

 Phoebe loves to clap and wave. She pretty much steals everyone's heart with her adorableness! She is always so excited to see everybody and she is just so darn  sweet!
 Sweet Max has been setting up a gatorade stand in our kitchen. Everything is free :) You can't see it in this picture but he made an open and closed sign and he turns it around depending on whether he is in the kitchen or not. I love it that he loves to serve people and I think it is so cute that he wanted it to be free :)

 This funny boy tried to kiss his little friend Ellie at school. She ran away... so it has come to chasing and kissing games for my little five year old. What a funny guy!

1 comment:

Shanon said...

Carson and I enjoyed the update!! He really misses "Mack" and "Wammy" and thinks "BeeBee" is cute! Looks like y'all are having lots of fun!