| Max's picture of jumping in fall leaves |
| Sammy making a funny face |
| Phoebe could do the whole thing herself with me just playing spotter. She's a good climber just like her big brothers were at this age. |
| over |
| and over |
| and over again |
Cute Sammy is so very sure of himself. A few weeks ago Mom was over and Sammy was yelling at Max to give him a toy that Max was playing with. We were trying to talk Sammy into asking nicely and my mom said sweetly, "Sammy, have you ever heard that you can catch more bears with honey?" Sammy answered back quick as lighting, "NO! BEARS HATE HONEY!I KILL BEARS!"
Max is getting so mature! The sweet boy is such a peacemaker! He is always negotiating with Sammy so that Sammy will do what is required to get dessert or a prize. Max is so sweet with Phoebe. He always plays with her and helps her get from here to there and he watches her very carefully around the stairs. He is so responsible! He remember s so much of what he needs for school and reminds me about many of the things I need to do. I was so so happy last Sunday he told us that his teacher had told a story in class and while she was talking he felt the Spirit. He has such a strong testimony! As he gets older Max reminds me more and more of Javier and almost especially of his uncle Ivan who was the kindest best soul in the world. They are good men to be like :) I am so proud of my Maxy!
| cardboard city. They worked so hard on it and had so much fun! After a few hours it morphed into a boat and the y gave each other and Phoebe rides on it too. |
Phoebe is learning so much.We had a little family birthday party for her and Ellie and Olivia on Sunday and I was showing her the cake saying, "This is your birthday cake Phoebe!" Then a few minutes later Dadu was clapping her hands and someone said, "Are you playing pat-a-cake with Dadu?" And Phoebe stopped and turned around and pointed at the cake. It was pretty adorable! Also that same night someone was telling her how pretty her eyes are and she reached out and pointed to James's eye who was standing closest to her. It is so fun to see her learning language!
| Phoebe's first time playing with playdough. She learned pretty fast that it tastes gross and then she had fun. |
![]() |
| I love this poo icture sweet Max drew of our family! |




5 comments:
Hi Charity, I am just catching up on your sweet family! Phoebe is so darling and so lucky to have such great brothers. I miss your wonderful family!
Hi Charity, I am just catching up on your sweet family! Phoebe is so darling and so lucky to have such great brothers. I miss your wonderful family!
Phoebe is too darling! And her big brothers look like they take good care of her!
Post a Comment