So in December Javier and I got to go up to Utah for my dear dear friend Emily's wedding. It was beautiful and she an Rodolfo were beautiful! They are such a darling couple and I love them both so much!
Max and Sammy love and adore their Aunts!
Every day when my sweet dad got home from work and in the morning while he was watching the news the boys would just attack him and climb all over him and he was so sweet, he would tickle them and wrestle with them and just let them be nuts and love it. They made an angry bird tickle game that the boys just laughed so so hard about. It was their favorite favorite thing!
My darling little nephew Miles
On Christmas eve we have a family tradition of having all the kids act out the nativity. Sammy and Max but especially Sammy are obsessed with their awesome 9-year old cousin James. Whenever we are getting together with the family, the first question is, "will James be there?" And then they just follow him around all night and hang on his every word if he is. He is the sweetest boy I ever saw too because he builds them things and teaches them things and is just so sweet to them all the time!
Some pictures from Christmas morning... Some stickers from Santa
And Binoculars
And Maddie and Sophie being adorable and spending an afternoon making this amazing house from cardboard for my niece because she asked them to make a house for her raccoon.
All the kiddos jumping on the snowed trampoline at Natalie's house. Sammy is always asking me if I remember this.
On New Years day we all went sledding. I was enormously pregnant at this point so I sat by the fire. In fact just walking to the fire was enough to give me insane pain for about a week. Lame-o. But it was still a fun day.
One day I was sitting on the floor and I looked over and saw this cleverly hidden vandalism. I had to get my laugh out before I found Max and made him clean it.
Another cute picture of little Miles...
And last but not least, Boise is freezing! We have had so much snow this year! Max and Sammy have loved it and I am thinking really? In Texas it is already spring. I just have to remind myself how awesome it will be in July...



No comments:
Post a Comment