"Mommy, I'm gonna tell you a story about a little boy that was sick and the good food that destroyed the sick.
And then Sammy got sick and he didn't eat so good things and he only ate some sick things and he got sick
Then it got well. That's the end of the story I think.
And then I got to be a baby and then I got wet because I got my clothes all wet. And then I got sick 'cause I'm sick now. And then I ate some food and then I got sick and then I ate some more but that didn't help either. Well I think that's the end of the story."
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



3 comments:
Oh Charity! I just love you and your little family. I would love so much to see you again someday! Remind me where in Texas you are? Your boys are adorable. I miss you!
So cute! I love the stories of toddlers!
Love it!
Post a Comment