I know I just keep saying it, but this is just the best time of my life! A house full of soccer and sword fighting...
A Darling little One-year old! (I'm still getting used to the idea, but he is so charming in this stage I think I need to stop crying when I see his baby pictures). Funny story about Sammy: He was with me in primary on Sunday for a little bit and we were learning a song in sign language. Sammy was totally trying to sign and it was so cute and funny. He was clapping his hands and waving them all around and giggling as he watched the children so intently. Oh it was sweet!The boys play together so cutely...sometimes. Pushing each other around on this car is absolutely a favorite. Max does push Sammy around sometimes, which we are working on, but he can be the sweetest brother in the world! He brings toys to Sammy and feeds him, and will point things out that he thinks Sammy will like. I love to hear Max teaching Sammy new words!And he is never happy to play without Sammy, which at least is pretty sweet. And I love to hear Sammy calling for Max when he can't find him or when Max is running away from him, "Maa, Maaa!!"
Sammy's scrunch face never fails to make me laugh. He does it all the time, but I am pretty sure this is the only time I've gotten it on camera.
We get to listen to lots of lovely songs all day.
We've got some really fun friends to play ring around the rosy with. Here is one of Max's best friends: Tony, and a new little friend Jayden.
And on top of all of that, who knew that baseball games are actually pretty fun? We can't wait to go back!



3 comments:
What a fun family outing to go to baseball games! That's so cute to see the boys playing with each other. I bet Sammy just adores Max and Max loves being adored!
You guys are so awesome! I feel the same way. I just love my life right now. I'm living my dream.
Oh, and I totally love you family picture with Max holding the smiley face. Soo cute!
Post a Comment