Max sure loved spending so much time with his cousins! He talks about them all the time now. I'll hear him talking to himself in the backseat of the car, or he'll look up at me and ask, "James, Christian?" or "Addie, David?" He also tells me matter-of-factly every day when he plays wit hthe phone. "Max talk__________" and then fill in the blank with one of his cousins' names. Here Max and David were pretending to be Doggies.
This is one of Max's best friends, Ruby. She's another one that he talks about all the time!
Max enjoyed being able to watch new Dora episodes on Mom and Dad's cable. And he thopught it was so fun to clomp through the halls in my teen aged sisters' high heels.
I love this picture!
This is another one of Max's cousins, Addie, who he loves so much! All in all, he had a wonderful month!



1 comment:
We had so much fun with you too! Max is such a character! Zach loved talking to him on the phone the other day. I can't wait to see Sammy again and get to know his personality too!
Post a Comment