Dear friends, sweet sisters, thanks for all the support and good advice and sweet offers to help. Of course all your comments were brilliant and you gave me a lot of good ideas for getting started now. I will do it. We got some really good news yesterday which relieved a ton of that stress. We found out that Dell is going to send us some wonderful moving company to pack and load and move and unload all of our stuff for free. That almost seems too easy. So with just that big element gone, and if I try to do as much as I can with the house starting now, I think we'll get through May alright. Maybe its because I gave myself another progesterone shot yesterday, but today it seems so so much more possible and hopeful.
So Im going to upload some random pictures that Ive taken recently. I never did post any pictures from Christmas because this is the only one I have:

We lost our camera the first day we got to Boise and found it again (luckily) just as we were packing up to go home. This picture pretty much says it all though. Max was in dog dog heaven for the whole 2 weeks with my parents 2 dogs and my brother and sisters dogs around occasionally. In case you can't tell, he is kissing the puppy in this picture.

Don't mind the puzzled look on his face but my mom gave Max these darling big boy jamies. Aren't they cute?

The other night we were having FHE and Javier was playing the song for us and Max was not content to sit by mama and sing, he climbed right up by Daddy on the bench and they played a little duet. So cute! Max is in major copy cat stage right now, he wants to do EVERY tinything he sees us do. Its pretty fun.

The other day we went up to visit my grandparents. Isn't this a sweet picture of Max curled up with my grandpa. Max loves him! Whenever we go there, Max follows him around everywhere he goes and wants to show him every cool thing he finds. Im so grateful to have family to help love my little guy.

And last but certainly not least: This is the sight which greeted me one day a few weeks ago when I went to use the potty. I wonder who the culprit was...
6 comments:
What a cute littel culprit he is though.
I'm so glad Dell is doing everything for free!! You can still have our couch if there is any way to get it to Texas, or at least down to Provo before everything gets loaded up.
That is great news from Dell! I'm glad that the stress of moving will be lifted just a little bit! I now realize why they sell Toilet locks...
Oh my! Socks in the potty are too funny. I love the one of Max and Javier play piano too. And Yay for Dell! It pays to work for a big awesome company!
Nice pictures! That is awesome that Dell will pack everything for you! That means Javier is really important! Dollar Tree paid to have the stuff shipped. But they said they only paid for packing if you were a manager or someone higher up. I bet that's a relief!
que chistoso , ese Max como lanza sus medias al servicio, jajjajajaj eso es normal en los niños creo que todos los hiños lo hacen, jajajjaja los mios tambien lo hacias, jajajja hay que estar pendientes de ellos¡¡¡
Post a Comment