
I dont know how he got this butter off the counter and onto the floor, but when I found him, he was eating it with a little spoon which he found who knows where. By the time I got to him, he had already eaten half the cube! Its a good thing he's a skinny child!

Max LOVES the phone!! If you can never get a hold of me it is probably because our phone is always off the hook because Max is constantly gabbering away with and imaginary Mimi on the other end. I love when he waits as if the other person was talking and then chimes in with "um (smacks his lips and pauses as though thinking)...jabawaja..." HE also likes to hold the phone between his ear and shoulder and walk around the house. He is a pretty observant little monkey.

He loves to climb up on the table and pour out salt everywhere. In this picture he is eating salad dressing.

Of course Max loves to take everything out of our cabinets. I just found 7 out of 8 of our butter knives today in a corner under the sink where they have been stashed for 2 weeks. There is a picture just like this of me when I was Max's age and the other day I was cooking dinner and there he was, sitting naked in a pot just like in that picture. How funny.
On another funny note. Max thinks burps are HILLARIOUS!! Whenever he or anyone else burps he spends the rest of the day growling trying to burp again and pushing on his tummy.
6 comments:
Holy cow! That is hilarious! He is such a funny kid. And super smart too! With both your and Javier's brains, watch out! I love the one of him sitting naked in the pot. And already trying to burp? Wow! So funny!
What great insights into the world of a 1 1/2 year old!! We just laughed out loud at that last picture and at the butter story.
That's so funny he was eating butter. Gross, but funny.
Max and David are kindred spirits. I've caught Davey munching on butter cubes too. At least Max eats it with a spoon. He's very polite.
This is an awesome post! So cute!
He is such a cute funny kid. I can't wait to see you all in a couple hours. Yay!
Post a Comment