Monday, December 21, 2009

Take a minute to guess....

We're having another wonderful little boy! We're so very excited! iTs a funny thing because I think I was almost hoping for a girl, but the second the ultrasonologist said it was a boy I felt so excited and relieved and I knew that thats going to be the very best thing for our family!! I can't wait to see our new little precious one! It was sweet in the ultrasound because he gave us three or four sweet little waves, as though to say, "Hi mom and Dad!" or more likely, "Hi Max!" The best part is that he looked perfectly healthy. I'm so glad. Also the docter put me on progesterone shots to hopefully stop all my crazy early contractions. I have to give them to myself in the hip with a 1 1/2 inch needle. Hows that for crazy? I already did the first one though, so its not too scary anymore. I hope it works. Max was 4 weeks early and the docter was just a little worried that sometimes people get earlier and earlier with their babies and my contractions started at like 14 weeks this time. I am just glad that my new docter is taking it seriously. Im sure it will all be fine.

8 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

Congrats!! It's a good thing to have another boy: you'll already have so many clothes! I hope that those shots help too!

Kristina said...

Congrats! Max will have a little friend to play with / compete with :)

Cherie said...

Actually, I think that's why my Dr. didn't take my contractions and stuff too seriously. Because I've never had a baby more than two days early, so I'm not likely to ever have a baby early.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Charity! That's exciting. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

jayna said...

A little brother- how fun! Congrats! You will be amazed at how much your family love will increase with two...just like the amount of laundry I suppose! :)

Good luck with the shots and such--that is nerve wracking but I'm sure everything will turn out great.

Diana said...

Congrats!! Josh you are so grown up, 2 kids. Wow, congrats!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Congrats! Now Max will have a little buddy to pal around with! How nice to already have all the clothes and everything too. I hope that everything goes ok with those contractions and I'm glad that you have a doctor who is taking it seriously. I had forgotten that Max came 4 weeks early.. lucky! Hope you are feeling great and congrats again!

Jenny said...

Charity, that is Fabulous! Congratulations!!!!