Sunday, February 1, 2026

Allie 2 1/2

 Alvin: (whenever he is going to get something)

“I be wite bat!”


If you say “Alvin don’t do that!” He says,” don’t wowy. I be weawy tawefuw”

Today Esther had a key and she let Alvin hold it. She made him pinky promise to give it back right when we got home. Later he wanted the key. “Tan I have Tey? Pinty pomise!!”

He loves to pray. Whenever someone else begins a prayer he will insist on praying first. Then he will start his prayer during their prayer. He always prays for his “friends be happy”. He also pauses halfway through and taps his finger on the table or his leg and says, “what’s it talled?” Or “I tinting…(Thinking)”


He says “who tares (cares)” a lot! Whenever someone says no or to go to bed or something like that.


“Sam! You made tooties (cookies) all by yourself!! How you do dat??”


He also asks, “why you do dat?” When I moved the couch around. He was mad at me for doing it.

He jumps off the couch yelling, “I believe I can fwy!!” If he ever landed harder than he expected he would say “oof” a few times and then get up and do it again.


There was a balloon on the ceiling. Alfie came up to Sammy and asked, “ Sammy, you weawy big? You get bawoon fo me?”


When someone tells Alvin it’s time to go to bed or something else he doesn’t like he will say, “who cares?”

No comments: