Sunday, November 15, 2020

June 2020

What a time to be living! Coronavirus has been like a beautiful traumatic fun break from life! We have loved every minute except the scary news and uncertainty. I have discovered I love having the kids home. Homeschooling is the super best ever.
The killing of innocent black men this month has sparked nationwide protests for a movement called Black Lives matter. Javier and I went to a protest in Boise. It was a beautiful experience. I know I will cherish that memory all my life. I feel very optimistic about this movement creating meaningful change. I hope so much that it will.
Leo kicks everything. The only toy he has any interest in is balls. There are several around the floor all the time and he walks around kicking them and shouting, "Goooo-yazo!!" We gave him his first toy car, he kicked it. He finds a nerf bullet on the ground, he kicks it. He will kick anything and the boy is good at it too!
When Leo spills something on the ground, he finds a towel and cleans it up. Tonight he spilled some milk in the dirt and used his blank to dry it up :)
Leo loves to give kisses and hugs but for some reason he likes to gurgle when he kisses your cheek. Hilarious!!
Max has grown a foot. He's almost as tall as me. He is very into dungeons and dragons right now. He is always creating new characters and reading the rulebook.

No comments: