Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Its a good thing Sammy isn't a real wizard because ever since he bought a wand in Harry Potter land this summer he has been running all around our house shouting "Avada Kedavra!!!" at everyone.

Phoebe's most favoritest  game is "Neighbor" where she pretends that she is my neighbor and she has her own children. This game is my favorite too. She is so hilariously spot on in her assessments of how mothers talk to each other. The other night while I was putting Esther to bed she came into our room with a baby doll and a pikachu stuffed animal and started talking to me. "Oh my baby did not want to eat dinner tonight (sigh). She just kept screaming for a treat. So I told her she couldn't have a treat. She hadded to eat her chicken!" This was especially funny because we had just finished dinner and as in all other nights she had refused to eat her dinner and made a big deal about it. Then she said, " And I just don't know what to do with Pikachu! She won't ever let me do her hair. But I want to put pigtails so I just have to do it anyway." I was laughing so hard! This was an especially funny time but actually we play neighbor all day every day. She makes up names for all of us and it is so fun and funny!

Sammy also loves to play wolf. He snaps and growls and jumps on us and scratches us. Yesterday we were playing and I said, "Maybe Esther can tame Sammy. Sing Esther!" Esther immediately started singing the sweetest little baby song. One of the sweetest memories of my life. Then Sammy settled down in right in front of her face and smiled up at her, completely tamed.

We were playing 20 questions and it was Phoebe's turn
Is it an animal?
Yes
Is it a pet?
yes
Is it a Guinea Pig?
Then she got impatient and told us, "It is my cutest little Hyena!"


Phoebe and Libby were playing one say and Libby came down and said she didn't want to play house anymore. Phoebe tried everything to try to talk her into playing again with no avail. Finally after several minutes Phoebe hung her little said head and said, "Okay Libby...you can be the mommy." Then Libby said " yay!"and they went back up to play.

When they dug the pit for our new house Javier was showing it to Phoebe:
Javier: /this is going to be our house Phoebe, what do you think?
Phoebe: Its pretty. I can sleep there.

No comments: