Monday, May 8, 2017

 Phoebe put on  plastic tiara just before we left for the store and said "mom, do you think everyone at Walmart will bow down at my feet?"


Phoebe: my toe is 13 years long!"


Phoebe: ( jumping up and down) I love decorating cookies with grandma!

Esther: ( also jumping up and down) I love  decorating grandma!


Phoebe: there's my buddy the fly!


The kids were telling scary stories about ghosts and Esther said :gasp! A goat!

 

Phoebe: "I have a goal that whoever is a bad guy I will kick and punch!"


Sammy: Pickle pants! I jinxed you Max

Max: no you didn't! I said Ma-chicken and you  said Ma-jinx


Esther sucking her meatball like a popsicle. Charity: Can you eat it? 

Esther: No I not eat It I just look at it


Javier: sammy did you cover your eyes during the scary parts?

Sammy: only when they were kissing


Mommy: when I was growing up most of my siblings had their birthdays in the same month

Phoebe! Hey!!! In our family all of our birthdays are in the same year!!


Air museummcminville Oregon


Sammys( pointing at Javier and himself):just so you know...sonomos hombros 


Max and Sammy tied a jump rope to both of their legs and then started running around so they would both fall every couple seconds. After about 20 minutes of this and constant cries of pain, Max: should we take it off now?” Sammy: “No! We have to stand it...like Men!”


Esther: Max for your birthday I will give you a metal sword if you promise now to wack anybody with it


Phoebe: one time David told me I could brag about something but I didn’t do it because I didn’t know what brag means


No comments: