I have been a little anxious again lately. It was much better for a couple months after Esther was born and then there have been several terrorist attacks in the last couple weeks and I have had a hard time again. I am pretty convinced that the time is drawing near for the second coming, which is a good thing just I get a little freaked out when I think about all the dangers we are facing. I had a full on panic attack two nights ago where I was breathing so fast with the fear that I got very sick. This used to happen to me all the time but less lately. Anyway I told Javier that I am afraid to read the scriptures because it starts me thinking about wars and the end of the world and all these things that make me so afraid.
The beautiful part was that today in church the entire day seemed to be about the Book of Mormon and every comment in every lesson seemed to be just for me. I understand for the first time that the book of mormon is a type for our day. All the wars and scary things that happened then are written to teach us how to respond to all the violence and fears of our day. I felt so much peace and now a great desire to read so much more and better than I have been. I'm so grateful to the Lord for teaching me so much!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment