Thursday, February 26, 2015

Halloween

Javier did a halloween fun run where he had to dress up. He did awesome! He got 20th place overall and I think he won his age group which was pretty amazing!
 Max and Sammy both changed their mind on Halloween day and refused to wear the costumes they were going to, but it all turned out perfect. Sammy made his robot costume himself out of a box and decorated it with all the robot buttons and essential powers, namely water pouring and fireworks 
smile emoticon His robot name was HAFFF. Max was the cutest little ghost mainly because he could not see all night so we had to walk with our arms around him to guide him. Phoebe was a very obliging Princess because she actually wore her planned costume smile emoticon All things considered I'm glad the boys know their own minds even if sometimes I think they'll make me lose mine smile emoticon And seriously Javier is the handsomest superman I ever saw!!! I love that wonderful man more than I can ever say!
 I couldn't get enough of pretty little Phoebe. She was excited to wear this dress. We tried it on her one night in September and she pranced and spun around so excitedly and threw the biggest tantrum when it was time to take it off. I was surprised that she was so girly already.






 ANd I just loved this picture Max drew of it at school the next week. SO perfect!

No comments: