Tonight I was putting phoebe to bed. Every night (when I pit her to bed) I read Phoebe a few books, then sing her a song, then say a prayer and then say "ni-night"and lay her down. Last night as soon as I stopped singing Phoebe said emphatically, "ni-night No!" She was telling me she didn't want to go to bed. I kept saying "ni-night" and giving her kisses and she just said "no" every time. She is such a funny girl. I love to see her voicing her opinions!
Phoebe is learning animal sounds. She can repeat a lot of them but her first guess is always "Ahhh!"
It is adorable to hear her say meow or woof woof too!
Phoebe is very loving! She is almost always very gentle with everyone, including her brothers and Rocco the dog, but every now and then she will get a little mischievous and hit somebody, then a second later she will say cheerfully "Sorry!" and rub the spot gently.
Phoebe Libby and Eli are three peas in a pod! I love to see them together! They share together, they laugh hysterically together and they follow each other around. Adorable!
Phoebe gets upset every time we drop either one of her brothers off at school, yelling their name a long time after they are out of sight.
Phoebe feeds almost all her food to Rocco, but sometimes she gets something she would like to eat herself. When she sees him coming to claim his prize she throws a hand out in front of her and shrieks "MY MY MY!"
I love Phoebe's mad face!!! It appeared overnight in about July and it is hilarious!
She is a little joy! She definitely knows what she wants and she is so affectionate and loving. She adores Dadu and pats his cheeks and gives him kisses whenever she sees him. She is up for whatever insanity Max and Sammy want to play (jumping with her in their arms for example), she amazes us with each new word, and she is just a sweetheart! We're proud of our girl!
Free Fall Coloring Book Printable
-
Today we have a fall coloring book printable. Kids of all ages will love
coloring this entire fall themed coloring…
The post Free Fall Coloring Book Prin...
6 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment